Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hey Look Another Song:D

Sometimes I wish I could run away from all the pain
Fuck the umbrella, just go dancing in the rain
We're running to the land of Oz
In rain, snow, sun or fog we'll go
There's so much to show

Hold my hand, we can make it
Hurricane, we can take it
Don't restrain, never fake it
Won't complain, we can shake it

Dusting off our shoulders with our heads held high
No pain, no gain, the people of the world cry
So I'll endure the weather
But if it never gets better
Imma blame you [sorry] for ever and ever
It wont be your fault lets not forget,
When the thunder is coming and we get a little wet
We'll walk in the thunderstorm
But you're still by my side so my smile stays warm

I'm like oh, boy you really got my hopes held high
No matter the color of the sky
I'll always be lost in your eyes
Because I'm so mesmerized

No comments:

Post a Comment