Monday, August 1, 2011

I've never been so broken[Song]

I've never been so broken as to sigh at empty pages
I've never been so broken as to blame anyone for my hatred
I've never seen a sunrise so bleak
Never crumbled in less than one week
But then why every time I see you I still smile?

You moved on quick
You got away fast
And I'm still caught up in the past
I'm in the dust
I've hit the bottomless pit
Remember, when you warned me about it

A while ago
When I used to know
You so well
Now everyday I try to look away
This is the first time I've felt anything close to Hell

I guess now
It's for sure
That all your thoughts
Are of her
So why can't
I sleep?

I've never been so broken as to throw my middle finger to the sunset sky
I've never been so broken as to just wonder "Why can't I die?"
I've never
I've never
I've never felt this way
And I'm suspended in between love and hate

Why can't I barricade a thought of you
It just blasts me into
Another night of memories
Another night of cries and pleas
But you've forgotten about me.
My God you've forgotten about me
And I'll always think of you every day...

But I've never been so broken as to lie awake and cry the night away.

No comments:

Post a Comment